I made a giant shoulder of lamb, following a recipe for Palestinian spiced lamb, from the wonderful Zaitoun cookbook. (It's now one of my favorite things to cook.) Clearly, I needed a way to deal with the leftovers.
For the Sauce
- 2T Primal Kitchen steak sauce (no sugar added)
- 1.5t pomegranate molasses (no sugar added)
- 1t maple syrup
For the Pizza
- Frozen or fresh crust of your choice (I love the Bonza crusts made of chickpea flour)
- Leftover Palestinian spiced lamb
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce, and cook over medium-low heat until reduced to about half (about 2.5T)
- Make the pizza. You know how to do that right? Cook according to crust maker's instructions.